|Grade:||Extra Fine - 45|
|Mint Mark:||S - San Francisco|
|Metal Content:||0.9675 troy oz|
Many Liberty Gold Double Eagles have been melted over the years, adding collectibility to a classic Gold coin design. This is a Type 1 design with nice, even wear and no distractions.
- Contains .9675 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC has graded and guaranteed this coin as being Extra Fine-45.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast with thirteen stars above. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Designed by James B. Longacre and minted from 1850-1907.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect your Gold Double Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Liberty Double Eagles enhance any collection for their beauty and rarity. Add this 1856-S $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!