Beautiful Pink and Golden toning cover the obverse of this beautiful Morgan Dollar. This coin has a green CAC sticker, indicating that it meets their quality standards. This 1881-S Morgan Dollar has been graded and guaranteed by PCGS as being MS-67.
- Contains .77344 oz. of Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in a protective PCGS Slab Box.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other.
- This issue features the mintmark “S” for the San Francisco Mint just above the denomination.
The Morgan Silver Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. This piece of history will instantly add value to your investment portfolio or personal collection. Add this 1881-S Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today.