Beautiful Pink and Golden toning cover the obverse of this beautiful Morgan Dollar. This coin has a green CAC sticker, indicating that it meets their quality standards. This 1881-S Morgan Dollar has been graded and guaranteed by PCGS as being MS-67.
- Contains .77344 oz. of Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in a protective PCGS Slab Box.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other.
- This issue features the mint mark “S” for the San Francisco Mint just above the denomination.
The Morgan Silver Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. This piece of history will instantly add value to your investment portfolio or personal collection. Add this 1881-S Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today.
U.S. Silver Morgan Dollar -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy U.S. Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||S - San Francisco|
|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|