This coin features a representation of a submarine cruising through the ocean. The ocean is portrayed as breaking through two concentric circular rope features that are derived from the Royal Australian Navy Submarine Service ship's badge.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 3,000 coins.
- This coin comes housed in a stylish case with a themed shipper, Silent Service enameled badge and numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts a right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value.
- Reverse: Features the inscription "CENTENARY OF AUSTRALIAN SUBMARINES 1914-2014" and The Perth Mint's traditional "P" mintmark. This unique coin also features edge-lettering with the inscribed words "SILENT SERVICE" appearing three times around the edge of the coin.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful submarine coin to your cart today!