Kilo Silver coins are an ideal way to own more .999 fine Silver with just one purchase. Additionally, the koala is one of Australia's most popular animals, accounting for the exceptional success of the Australian Koala series that began in 2007.
- Contains 1 kilo (32.15 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes with a box with certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 500 coins.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Depicts a close-up portrait of a koala with a spray of eucalyptus leaves. The design includes The Perth Mint’s ‘P’ mintmark and the 2014 date.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Koalas are loved around the world, and now you can bring home your very own Silver Koala. Add this 2014 kilo Proof Silver Koala coin to your cart today!
Silver Australian Koalas -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver Koalas are one of the world's favorite Silver bullion products. To buy Silver Australian Koalas for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Silver! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||32.15 troy oz|