The Liberty Seated Dollar was minted from 1840 to 1873 and 1846 is the first year of a branch mint dollar. This coin would make an excellent addition to an average circulated type set.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the VF-20 condition.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht.
- Obverse: Features Liberty holding a pole with a Liberty cap in her left hand and a shield in her right hand.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle holding an olive branch and a cluster of arrows, with a shield on its chest.
- Coins from the New Orleans Mint carry an 'O' mintmark on the reverse below the eagle
Protect your Liberty Seated Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified 1846-O Liberty Seated Dollar to your cart today!
Seated Liberty Silver Dollars were primarily minted in Philadelphia, although there are 12 different branch mint issues.
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade:||Very Fine - 20|
|Mint Mark:||O - New Orleans|
|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|