Along with its Denver minted counterpart, the 1932-S is one of the two keys in the circulated Washington quarter set. NGC certification guarantees the authenticity of this often counterfeited issue.
- Contains .1808 oz of Silver.
- NGC certification guarantees the VG-10 grade of the coin. More importantly, this certification ensures the authenticity of this coin, which is commonly counterfeited through the addition of mint marks to Philadelphia minted quarters.
- Mintage of only 408,000 coins, the lowest of the series, and one of only two Washington quarter issues with a mintage of under a million.
- Designed by John Flanagan.
- Obverse: Features the profile of George Washington.
- Reverse: Depicts a heraldic eagle holding a cluster of arrows and an olive branch below.
Display your key-date quarter in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this NGC certified 1932-S Washington Quarter to your cart today!