The Shenandoah 5 oz Silver America the Beautiful .999 fine Silver coin is the 2nd of five coins in the America the Beautiful Silver Bullion Coin™ Program released by the U.S. Mint in 2014 and the 22nd overall.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes with protected box, capsule and a certificate of authenticity.
- This collector version ATB coin features a beautiful Burnished Finish.
- Obverse: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions of United States of America, Liberty, In God We Trust and Quarter Dollar.
- Reverse: Depicts a hiker summiting the famed Little Stony Man and taking in the awe-inspiring views.
- Guaranteed by the US Mint.
Click here for Capsules, Mint Boxes, Mint Tubes and Wood Display Cases to fit every Silver America The Beautiful coin in your collection!
These coins are sought after by investors for their .999 fine Silver content, and demanded by collectors for their artistic value. Add this attractive coin to your collection today!
Shenandoah National Park, a mere 75 miles from Washington D.C., is long and narrow, with the Shenandoah River flanking the west and rolling hills neighboring the east. It covers 79,579 acres, was established in 1935 and lies along the Blue Ridge Mountains in North-Central Virginia. The park receives more than 1 million visitors each year, taking in its scenic views, hiking, horseback riding and camping.