This beautiful set contains six uncirculated 2014 Silver American Eagles graded by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services. All coins are First Strike, meaning they were received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release from the U.S. Mint.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Certification by PCGS guarantees the condition(s) and authenticity of the coins.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
- Set contains the following coins:
* 2014 Silver American Eagle MS-70 First Strike
* 2014 (S) Silver American Eagle MS-70 First Strike
* 2014 (W) Silver American Eagle MS-70 First Strike
* 2014 Silver American Eagle MS-69 First Strike
* 2014 (S) Silver American Eagle MS-69 First Strike
* 2014 (W) Silver American Eagle MS-69 First Strike
Included along with this fantastic set is a free blue PCGS storage box and a free American Silver Eagles: Guide to the U.S. Bullion Coin Program 2nd Edition book! Add this great set to your cart today!