The newest cylinder-shaped coin! This one-of-a-kind, 3-D coin is a full 3 oz of fine Silver and has a limited mintage of just 2,014 coins! Its embellished proof finish with select gilding only adds to its collectibility.
- Contains 3 oz of .999 Silver.
- Each coin is presented in a luxury case with certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features an image of Mercury next to a likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the face value of $25 (NZD) and a background image of a world map, symbolizing travel.
- Reverse: Depicts an image of a Gold Mercury coin with a map of the galaxy in the background.
- Edge: Stylized image of Mercury's legs with the god's wings. The background again features a map of the world with elements symbolizing travel.
These coins are extremely unique and have proven to be very popular with collectors. Add this 2014 Silver 3 oz Fortuna Redux Mercury Cylinder coin to your cart today.
Mercury’s name comes from the Latin word “merx” meaning “goods”. Usually he is depicted while holding a herald’s staff accompanied by an inscription "Fortuna Redux" – hence the name of this coin. In the days of the Roman Empire, the cult of Mercury was widely distributed, and Julius Caesar proclaimed him the most popular god in Britain and Gaul. Since then, Mercury is believed to bring luck in business and protect travelers on their journey.
Silver -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy World Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||3 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Mint of Poland|