Of the only 180,000 50 Pesos produced in the series' inaugural year, few remain in mint condition. This beautiful coin combines the investment potential of well over an ounce of Gold with the numismatic appeal of a high-grade key date.
- Contains 1.2057 oz of Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects this coin's condition.
- Obverse: Features the iconic Winged Victory "The Angel of Independence" design, flanked by the year of Mexican Independence (1821) and the date of issue (1921).
- Reverse: Mexico's national coat of arms featuring a golden eagle perched on a cactus with a snake in its beak.
- 1921 was the first year of issue of the 50 Peso, as well as the centennial of Mexico's independence from Spain in 1821.
Protect and display your Gold 50 Pesos in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 1921 Mexican Gold 50 Pesos coin to your cart today!