This $20 1 oz .9999 fine Silver coin is the fourth coin in a series, this time featuring a one-of-a-kind Venetian glass leopard frog.
Sold out at the mint.
The Venetian glass Leopard Frog was handcrafted by master glassmaker Giuliano Donaggio in Murano, Italy using the Murano glass. Accompanied by a serialized certificate, your proof of ownership for this coin and evidence that your coin has been individually inspected by Royal Canadian Mint quality assurance specialists.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 Fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 12,500 coins.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features an engraved and painted Yellow Pond Lily in full bloom. The Leopard Frog sits upon the colored green lily pad leaf. The reverse also features the word “CANADA,” the date “2014” and the face value of “20 DOLLARS.”
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this Water-Lily Leopard Frog Venetian Glass coin to your cart today!