This Ultra High Relief 1 oz .9999-fine Proof Silver coin from the Royal Canadian Mint is as captivating as the original wood carving!
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 6,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: A reproduction of a wooden carving by Haida artist Carol Young. It honors women and their roles as leaders, sages and guardians of their clan's history. The reverse also features the word “CANADA,” the date “2014” and the face value of “25 DOLLARS.”
- Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this Ultra High Relief Silver $25 Matriarch Moon Mask coin to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||RCM - Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|