The fourth coin in the Royal Canadian Mint's exciting 2014 O Canada series features iconic images celebrating all that makes Canada unique.
The reverse design, by Canadian artist Claudio D'Angelo, presents a full-body profile of a moose in its natural habitat. Viewed from its left, the tall creature is presented to a stunning effect.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a plastic capsule inside a clamshell presentation box with certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 40,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a moose in a river with a serene mountain landscape in the background.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful 2014 Canada 1/2 oz O Canada Moose coin to your cart today!