Nicely detailed coin to add to a set of Indian Head Cents.
- Struck in 95% Copper and 5% Tin and Zinc.
- Individual coins are packaged in a protective plastic coin flip.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress.
- Reverse: Features the words "ONE CENT" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this slightly better date coin to your cart today!