This series 1934-A $1,000 Federal Reserve Note is from the Chicago district. This example has been graded Extremely Fine 40 by PCGS which makes it a nice addition to any high denomination collection.
- Highest denomination used in circulation.
- This note is sealed in an inert Mylar currency holder by PCGS.
- Nicely preserved note from series 1934-A.
- This note is certified Extremely Fine 40 by PCGS with great eye appeal.
- Features the portrait of President Grover Cleveland on the front.
- Features Julian/Morgenthau signatures.
Federal Reserve Notes are not only the current type of paper money in use today, but are great part of history that can easily be added to any currency collection. Add this great collectible note to your cart today!
Friedberg # 2212-G.