|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
Proof Silver Kookaburra coins are a collector’s version of this beloved Perth Mint coin series and having limited mintages, adding to their collectibility. Typically, Proof coins are struck two or more times, producing a very high degree of detail.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes with mint box and certificate of authenticity from the Perth Mint.
- The high relief design means the kookaburra is raised above the background, providing a unique look and feel to the coin.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features two juvenile kookaburras sitting on a tree branch amid flowers, designed by Natasha Muhl.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
The Perth Mint has issued a strict mintage cap of 10,000 coins, which means no more will be minted. Add this 2013 Proof Silver Kookaburra to your cart today!