|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||30.86 troy oz|
This unique piece consists of 12 Silver bars that together form a beautiful depiction of Michelangelo's "Creation of Adam" from the Sistine Chapel ceiling in the Vatican City. The extremely low mintage of 750 pieces adds even more collectible appeal.
- Each bar contains 80 g (2.572 oz) of .999 fine Silver, for a total of 30.86 oz Silver.
- Comes in a custom wooden box and framed certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Each bar features Queen Elizabeth II, year, face value and Silver weight and purity.
- Reverse: Depicts a different colorized section of the Creation of Adam to together form the whole artwork.
- Guaranteed by the island country of Niue.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This unique piece of artwork would be an exceptional conversation piece in any collection. Add this beautiful piece to your cart today!