The 1987 1 oz Gold Nugget features a depiction by Dr. Stuart Devlin of the "Welcome Stranger" Gold nugget, the largest alluvial Gold nugget, found in 1869.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Mintage of 131,264 coins.
- Comes packaged in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Displays a right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value.
- Reverse: Features a design portraying the Welcome Stranger Gold nugget.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Display your Gold Nugget in style by adding an attractive presentation box or coin bezel to your order.
Gold Nugget coins depict some of the most well-known Gold nuggets ever found on Earth. Add this beautiful coin to your cart today!