The 1987 1 oz Gold Nugget features a depiction by Dr. Stuart Devlin of the "Welcome Stranger" Gold nugget, the largest alluvial Gold nugget, found in 1869.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Mintage of 131,264 coins.
- Comes packaged in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Displays a right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value.
- Reverse: Features a design portraying the Welcome Stranger Gold nugget.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Gold Nugget coins depict some of the most well-known Gold nuggets ever found on Earth. Add this beautiful coin to your cart today!