|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||5 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Monnaie de Paris|
The Eiffel Tower welcomes millions of visitors a year and represents one of the best known architectural feats in the world. This coin from Monnaie de Paris celebrates the 125th anniversary of the Eiffel Tower.
- Proof Silver coin contains 5 oz of .950 fine Silver
- Obverse: Depicts the iconic Eiffel Tower with a shiny effect in the foreground. Also, between the legs of the Tower, the massive windows of the Palais de Chaillot can be seen.
- Reverse: Displays the UNESCO logo, the face value, the date and the mintmarks on the left side, with the name of the series “Rives de Seine”. On the right, an aerial view of the location of the two monuments as well as their names.
- This magnificent coin comes in a box with a certificate of authenticity from the Monnaie de Paris.
- Mintage of just 500 coins!
- 50 Euro face value.