This splendid coin is one of three coins that was released from the Legendary Collection in 2014. This series was dedicated as a tribute to iconic figures that played an important part in shaping France.
- Contains .643 oz of Silver.
- Comes in a box and with a certificate of authenticity from the Monnaie de Paris.
- Mintage of just 10,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features a portrait of Louis XIV wearing a long wig (in the 17th-century) in Christian Lacroix’s characteristic style.
- Reverse: Depicts The Sun, Louis XIV’s emblem, accompanied on the reverse by the dates of his reign: 1643 - 1715.
- Certified by the Monnaie de Paris.
This Silver coin would be a great addition to any bullion collection or an ideal gift for a loved one. Add this 2014 Silver €10 Legendary Collection Proof (Louis XIV) coin to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.643 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Monnaie de Paris|