|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.643 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Monnaie de Paris|
This splendid coin is one of three from the Monnaie de Paris 2014 Legendary Collection, a series dedicated to iconic figures that played an important part in shaping France. This issue celebrates Louis XIV, King of France 1643-1715.
- Contains .643 oz of Silver.
- Comes in a box with certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of just 10,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features a portrait of Louis XIV wearing a long wig (in true 17th century fashion) in Christian Lacroix’s characteristic style.
- Reverse: Depicts the sun, Louis XIV’s emblem, above the dates of his reign: 1643-1715.
- Certified by the Monnaie de Paris.
This Silver coin would be a great addition to any bullion collection or an ideal gift for a loved one. Add this 2014 Silver €10 Legendary Collection Proof Louis XIV coin to your cart today!