First Pitch Baltimore Show pedigree! The U.S. Mint has produced a unique coin in that it has a concave obverse and a dome shaped reverse.
- Contains .7734 oz of pure Silver.
- Encapsulation by PCGS guarantees and protects the PR-70 Deep Cameo condition of the coin.
- The First Strike designation ensures that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Features a concave design of an open baseball glove with the inscriptions of “LIBERTY”, “IN GOD WE TRUST” and “2014.”
- Reverse: Displays a dome shaped baseball with detailed stitching with the inscriptions “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA”, “E PLURIBUS UNUM” and “ONE DOLLAR”.
Protect and display your Baseball Hall of Fame $1 Silver Commem in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this perfect 2014 Baseball Hall of Fame $1 Silver Commem to your cart today!
Baseball has been America’s favorite past time for over a century and has brought both smiles and tears to millions of faces from sea to shining sea. This is the first curved coin in U.S. Mint history!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade:||Proof - 70 DCAM|
|Mint Mark:||P - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|