As a celebration, Monnaie de Paris is celebrating the 125th anniversary of the Eiffel Tower, which welcomes over seven million visitors a year and represents one of the best known architectural feats in the world.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each Gold coin comes in its original box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features the iconic Eiffel Tower with a shiny effect in the foreground with the massive windows of the Palais de Chaillot between the legs of the Tower.
- Reverse: Rives de Seine, the monetary denomination, 2014 and the UNESCO logo.
- Guaranteed by Monnaie de Paris.