As a celebration, Monnaie de Paris is celebrating the 125th anniversary of the Eiffel Tower, which welcomes over seven million visitors a year and represents one of the best known architectural feats in the world.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each Gold coin comes in its original box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features the iconic Eiffel Tower with a shiny effect in the foreground with the massive windows of the Palais de Chaillot between the legs of the Tower.
- Reverse: Rives de Seine, the monetary denomination, 2014 and the UNESCO logo.
- Guaranteed by Monnaie de Paris.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Monnaie de Paris|