Part of the UNESCO World Heritage Site series, Monnaie de Paris is celebrating the 125th anniversary of the Eiffel Tower. The monument welcomes over seven million visitors a year and represents one of the best known architectural feats in the world.
- Contains .643 oz of .900 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the PF-70 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of just 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the iconic Eiffel Tower with a shiny effect in the foreground. The massive windows of the Palais de Chaillot can be seen between the legs of the Tower.
- Reverse: Displays the UNESCO logo, face value, date, mintmarks, and name of the series "Rives de Seine" on the left side. The right side features an aerial view of the location of the two monuments as well as their names.
This series from Monnaie de Paris focuses on famous architecture surrounding the banks of the river Seine. Add this 2014 Proof Silver Eiffel Tower and Palais de Chaillot coin to your cart today!