Featuring one of the most beloved designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle saw instant popularity upon its 1986 release. First released in 2006, the Reverse Proof finish brings new beauty to this classic design.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Originally sold only as part of a 3-coin set, this listing provides the opportunity to buy this coin alone. The coin will come in a protective plastic capsule.
- Unique reverse proof finish brings stunning new visual appeal to this timeless design.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
One of the most popular designs in all of American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add this 2006-P Reverse Proof Silver Eagle to your cart today!