Almost Uncirculated Walking Liberty Halves retain their original mint luster and exhibit only a hint of wear on the high points of the design. Some coins are bright white and some are lightly toned, adding to the character of this outstanding design.
- Contains approximately .715 oz of Silver.
- (2) Coins are packaged in a tightly sealed bag.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s classic design of Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, carrying branches of laurel and oak, symbolizing both civil and military glory.
- Reverse: An eagle perched atop a rock, his wings spread in preparation for flight with "United States of America" above and the face value below.
- Coins are dated mostly from the mid-30s to the mid-40s.
Walking Liberty Halves are a great way to add Silver to any investment portfolio. Add several $1.00 face value Almost Uncirculated 90% Silver Walking Liberty Halves to your cart today!
Years will be of our choosing determined by stock on hand.
Pre-1965 90% Silver coins, sometimes referred to as junk Silver or scrap Silver, are a great way to start your Silver investments. These Silver coins were pulled from circulation with the introduction of copper/nickel clad coins and the rising demand of Silver. The public saved them for their 90% Silver content as a rainy day fund they can fall back on.