This short lived Silver series pays homage to one of America's most prolific inventors: Benjamin Franklin. The distinct design of the Liberty Bell is recognized worldwide. All coins will grade Brilliant Uncirculated.
- Approximately .723 oz of 90% Silver.
- Coins are packaged in a tightly sealed plastic bag.
- Obverse: John Sinnock's design of Benjamin Franklin with "Liberty" above and "In God We Trust" below.
- Reverse: Depiction of the Liberty Bell with a small eagle to the right, fulfilling the requirement of half dollars depicting an eagle.
- All coins are dated 1948-1963.
This is a great way to add Silver to any investment portfolio. Add several $1.00 face value bags of 90% Silver Franklin Halves to your cart today!
Years will be of our choosing determined by stock on hand.
Pre-1965 90% Silver coins, sometimes referred to as junk Silver or scrap Silver, are a great way to start your Silver investments. These Silver coins were pulled from circulation with the introduction of copper/nickel clad coins and the rising demand of Silver. The public saved them for their 90% Silver content as a rainy day fund they can fall back on.