These uncirculated Silver American Eagles have a "W" mintmark and are struck on specially burnished planchets at the West Point Mint. This burnished Silver Eagle is graded a perfect 70 by NGC, and has a 25th Anniversary label.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Special burnished finish sets this coin apart from the bullion Silver Eagles.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect MS-70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add this 2011 Burnished Silver Eagle to your cart today!