|Grade:||Almost Unc - 53|
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||0.2419 troy oz|
Classic Head Early Type. Having received only light circulation, this vintage coin is a great investment for those who wish to acquire Gold that circulated in the U.S. more than a century ago!
- Contains .2419 oz of Gold.
- Encapsulated & and protected by NGC as AU-53.
- Designed by William Kneass and minted from 1834-1838.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "LIBERTY" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast. Surrounding the eagle is "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" and the denomination “FIVE D.” to represent five dollars.
Display your graded Liberty Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Enhance your Pre-1933 Gold coin collection with this highly sought after coin. Add this historic and highly respected coin to your cart today!