|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - West Point|
|Metal Content:||500 troy oz|
Only $4.99 per oz over spot!
Available from the U.S. Mint for now, but sold on a limited basis. The Silver Eagle coin contains 1 oz of pure Silver and has a beautiful patriotic design, making it one of the most popular bullion coin in the United States.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- This sealed Monster Box contains 500 coins for a total of 500 oz Silver.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
The Silver American Eagle has become the most popular bullion coin in the United States. Add the sealed Monster Box of 2013 Silver American Eagle coins to your cart today!
APMEX has not verified the contents of these mint-sealed boxes.