This 1908-D Indian Eagle has been certified as MS-63 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services.
- This coin has a mintage of 210,000.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-63 condition.
- Obverse: Lady Liberty crowned with a war bonnet encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band and the date below.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "E Pluribus Unum" and the denomination.
- Edge: Raised stars.
- Features the "D" Denver mintmark.
Showcase your certified Indian Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1908 $10 Indian Gold Eagle graded MS-63 by PCGS to your cart today!
The 1908-D is very scarce in MS-63 condition, and rare in finer grades. This attractive Select specimen displays well-detailed design elements, with vibrant mint luster and just a few minor contact marks.