The Isle of Man 1 oz Platinum Nobles are no longer minted and have a limited availability.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Comes in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Displays a portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II including “Isle of Man” to the left of her profile and “Elizabeth II” to the right of her profile separated with four triskelia.
- Reverse: A legendary Viking longboat sails across the seas with a full sail, and “1 oz Platinum Fine” and “One Noble” below the waves from the ship. Along the rim of the coin is a Viking Knit with a triskelion above the flag of the ship.
- Coins in this listing may exhibit light handling marks.
Protect and display your Platinum Noble in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This Platinum coin would be a great addition to any bullion collection or an ideal gift for a loved one. Add this 1986 Isle of Man 1 oz Platinum Noble to your cart today!