Canadian Gold Maple Leafs are among the most beautiful and most loved Gold coins in the world. This issue features a special fireworks privy mark to celebrate the new millennium.
- Mintage of only 35,679!
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Multiples of 10 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value and dual dates of 1999 and 2000.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity along with a fireworks privy mark celebrating the new millennium.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add a beautiful presentation box to your order to display your Gold Maple Leaf in style.
In addition to being one of the most popular Gold coins in the world, this issue features a special privy mark, adding an aspect of collectibility. Add this 1999/2000 1 oz Gold Maple Leaf to your cart today!