This Proof quality coin honors the canonization of John Paul II. Pope John Paul II was the head of the Catholic Church from October 16, 1978 to his death in 2005.
- Contains 1/2 oz of Silver.
- Comes in a decorative box, original capsule and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 1,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts a profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features a close-up image of Pope John Paul II.
John Paul II was the second longest living Pope in history and, as a Pope, the first non-Italian since Pope Adrian VI, 455 years earlier. Add this Pope John Paul II Silver Proof coin to your cart today!