This 1 oz Gold coin comes from the Perth Mint's first lunar series that began in 1996. The 1 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Dragon coins features the serpentine creature next to the Chinese character for "dragon".
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-69 condition.
- Mintage of 30,000 coins.
- Obverse: Shows the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Queen Elizabeth II along with the face value.
- Reverse: Displays a traditional dragon with a "pearl of wisdom" above the words "Year of the Dragon".
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Gold coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Perth Mint Gold Lunar coins are some of the most popular collectibles around the world. Add this certified 2000 1 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Dragon coin to your cart today!