This rarely offered coin commemorates the Panama Canal Treaty, whereby the United States turned over its control of the canal to Panama.
- Contains (0.2993 oz) of .999 fine Platinum.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic.
- Limited mintage of only 2,187 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the Panamanian flag along with the geographic view of the county.
- Reverse: Panama coat of arms above fineness and denomination.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this rarely offered Platinum coin struck by the Franklin Mint to your cart today!