The Silver Eagle is among the most popular Silver coins in the world. These coins are certified a perfect Mint State-70 by NGC, adding great collectibility on top of the .999 fine Silver content.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Certified a Perfect Mint State-70 by NGC guaranteeing the condition and authenticity of the coin.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your certified Silver American Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
In addition to the classic design, this coin comes with the added appeal of being graded a Perfect MS-70 by NGC, ensuring the coin is in top condition when leaving the U.S. Mint. Add a random date NGC certified Silver American Eagle to your cart today!
Random Year - Date(s) and Labels on these Silver coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.