The Silver Eagle is among the most popular Silver coins in the world. These coins are certified a perfect Mint State-70 by NGC, adding great collectibility on top of the .999 fine Silver content.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Certified a Perfect Mint State-70 by NGC guaranteeing the condition and authenticity of the coin.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
In addition to the classic design, this coin comes with the added appeal of being graded a Perfect MS-70 by NGC, ensuring the coin is in top condition when leaving the U.S. Mint. Add a random date NGC certified Silver American Eagle to your cart today!
Random Year - Date(s) and Labels on these Silver coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.