|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.643 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Monnaie de Paris|
This Silver coin comes from the Monnaie de Paris Legendary Collection, which honors iconic figures that played an important part in shaping France. This issue celebrates Napoleon I.
- Contains 0.643 oz of Silver.
- Comes in a box and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of just 10,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features the profile of Napoleon I wearing a laurel wreath.
- Reverse: Depicts three imperial bees, which are a symbol of immortality and resurrection.
- Certified by the Monnaie de Paris.
This Silver coin would be a great addition to any bullion collection or an ideal gift for a loved one. Add this 2014 France Silver €10 Legendary Collection Napoleon I coin to your cart today!