|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.643 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Monnaie de Paris|
This brilliant coin is one of three coin that was released from the Legendary Collection, which dedicated as a tribute to iconic figures that played an important part in shaping France.
- Contains .643 oz of Silver.
- Comes in a box and with a certificate of authenticity from the Monnaie de Paris.
- Mintage of just 10,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features a portrait in profile of Napoleon III sporting his goatee known as “the imperial beard”, which was characteristic of his era.
- Reverse: Depicts an imperial eagle; an emblem of the First and Second Empires, the bird of Jupiter has been associated with military victories since ancient times.
- Certified by the Monnaie de Paris.
This Silver coin would be a great addition to any bullion collection or an ideal gift for a loved one. Add this 2014 Silver €10 Legendary Collection Proof (Napoleon III) coin to your cart today!