|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.643 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Monnaie de Paris|
This is one of three in the 2014 Monnaie de Paris Legendary Collection, honoring iconic figures that played an important part in shaping France. This Proof Silver issue celebrates Napoleon III, the first French president elected by direct popular vote.
- Contains .643 oz of Silver.
- Comes in a box with certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of just 10,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features a portrait in profile of Napoleon III sporting his goatee known as “the imperial beard”, which was characteristic of his era.
- Reverse: Depicts an imperial eagle, which was an emblem of the First and Second Empires.
- Certified by the Monnaie de Paris.
This Silver coin would be a great addition to any bullion collection or an ideal gift for a loved one. Add this 2014 Silver €10 Legendary Collection Proof Napoleon III coin to your cart today!