|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|
A brand new design from the Royal Canadian Mint, this 1 oz Gold coin showcases a series of images representing the Five Blessings of traditional Chinese culture. In Chinese tradition, the Five Blessings encompass all aspects of life.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Multiples of 10 will come in a mint tube. Individual coins come in a protective plastic flip.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features animals that are representative of five important blessings in traditional Chinese culture:
* "May your wishes come true" the Bat.
* "May you have speedy success," the Deer.
* "May every year bring a surplus," the Crane.
* "May flowers bloom for prosperity," the Magpie.
* "May your stock turn over like a spinning wheel," symbolized by the Chinese character for "good fortune".
This 1 oz Canadian Five Blessings gold coin is intended to bring good luck to its owner. Add the 1 oz Gold $50 Five Blessings coin to your cart today!