A brand new design from the Royal Canadian Mint, this 1/10 oz Gold coin showcases a series of images representing the Five Blessings of traditional Chinese culture. In Chinese tradition, the Five Blessings encompass all aspects of life.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Multiples of 50 will come in a mint tube. Individual coins come in a protective plastic flip.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features animals that are representative of five important blessings in traditional Chinese culture:
* "May your wishes come true" the Bat.
* "May you have speedy success," the Deer.
* "May every year bring a surplus," the Crane.
* "May flowers bloom for prosperity," the Magpie.
* "May your stock turn over like a spinning wheel,"symbolized by the Chinese character for "good fortune".
This beautiful Gold coin would make a great collectible for yourself or a perfect gift for any loved one you wish blessings upon. Add the 1/10 oz Gold $5 Five Blessings coin to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||0.1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|