|Grade:||Proof - 69 UCAM|
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|
These are the first 1/2 oz Gold coins in the U.S. Mint's history that the metal content is .9999 fine. Low mintages offer great collectibility to this series.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- Encapsulation by NGC guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Various “First Ladies.”
- Reverse: Varies on each issue.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
Protect and display your graded 1/2 oz Gold First Spouse Coins in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
These coins honor Presidential “First Ladies” who have added so much to our country. Add these 1/2 oz Gold First Spouse Coins to your cart today!
Coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.