Only 25 Reverse Proof Strikes have been graded a Perfect Proof-70 by NGC. This coin was originally part of a set with a mintage of only 600. Now is your chance to own this perfect, rare coin.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition and authenticity of the coin.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features three overlapping sugar maple leaves on a frosted background.
- Weight and purity guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
In addition to the classic design, this coin comes with the added appeal of being graded an PF-70 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services. Add this 2014 Certified Gold Canadian Maple Leaf PF-70 to your cart today!