This Gold coin was originally part of a set with a mintage of 600 coins. The coin's reverse proof finish, with a mirrored design and frosted background, adds even more exceptional beauty to the popular Gold Maple Leaf design.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the PF-69 condition.
- Population of 8 coins at this grade level with 26 graded higher.
- Originally part of a set with a mintage of just 600.
- Obverse: Features a detailed image of Queen Elizabeth II above the face value.
- Reverse: Displays three overlapping sugar maple leafs on a frosted background.
Add a beautiful presentation box to store and display your Gold Maple Leaf.
Gold Maple Leaf coins are some of the most popular Gold coins in the world, and this exceptional reverse proof finish adds even more appeal. Add this 2014 1 oz Reverse Proof Gold Maple Leaf coin to your cart today!
* Population report as of February 25, 2016.