British Gold for the Olympic Games. This 2008 Double Sovereign, or 2 Pound coin, commemorates the handover of the Olympic Summer Games from Beijing (2008) to London (2012).
- Contains .4708 of an ounce of Gold.
- Comes in a NGC holder graded PF-69 Ultra Cameo.
- Limited mintage of just 3,000 coins.
- Obverse: A simple design of one hand passing the Olympic flag to another within an outer ring containing the cities and dates.
- Reverse: Portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British government.
Protect and display your Proof Gold £2 Olympic Handover coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this Proof Gold £2 Olympic Handover coin to your cart today!