Gold Canadian Maple Leafs continue to be among the most popular Gold coins in the world. This 1992 1/2 oz Gold Maple Leaf has a mintage of just 99,492 coins, giving the coin collectible appeal on top of its bullion value.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes sealed in original plastic from the mint.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity.
- Weight and purity guaranteed by the Canadian government.
Protect and display your Gold Maple in style by adding an attractive gift box to your order.
These Gold coins remain one of the most popular bullion coins to date, not only for their iconic single maple leaf design, but beauty and high purity as well. Add this 1993 1/2 oz Gold Maple Leaf to your cart today!