Limited mintage Gold coin issued by the Falkland Islands in 1992 celebrating the 100th anniversary of the founding of the island's Defence Force.
- Contains .5014 oz actual Gold weight.
- Comes in a protective plastic flip.
- Limited mintage of only 400 coins.
- Obverse: Soldier with a Shield and two soldiers on patrol at the island's coast in the background.
- Reverse: Likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
Protect and display your Gold 50 Pounds coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 1992 Falkland Islands 50 Pounds Proof Gold coin to your cart today!