This beautiful coin is part of the Royal Canadian Mint's 2014 five-coin series featuring four "day in the life" scenes of the iconic bald eagle.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes in a plastic capsule inside a maroon clamshell box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 3,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a striking portrait of an eagle head in three-quarter profile. The features of the iconic bald eagle portrait have been carefully engraved and selectively polished against the mirror background.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add several of these 1/10 oz Gold Bald Eagles to your investment portfolio today!