This beautiful coin is part of the Royal Canadian Mint's 2014 five-coin series featuring four "day in the life" scenes of the iconic Bald Eagle. Celebrate the life and habits of an astonishing Canadian predator, struck in .9995 Platinum in an engraved work of stunning artistry.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 3,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: An image of a bald eagle head is shown in full detail.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this 1/10 oz Proof Platinum Bald Eagle coin to your cart today!