This 1914-S $5 Gold Indian has a low mintage of only 263,000 coins. Nice coin priced well below Redbook value!
- Contains .2419 oz of Gold.
- Certified an Almost Uncirculated-55 by NGC, and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Obverse: Displays a masculine image of a Native American wearing a full headdress encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" above and the date below.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "E Pluribus Unum", "In God We Trust" and the denomination “Five Dollars”.
- Designed by Bela Lyon Pratt and minted from 1908-1929.
- U.S. Mint issue from the San Francisco mint.
Protect your $5 Indian Gold Half Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
The beautiful incuse (sunken relief) design of this coin adds to the collectibility of this series. Enhance your collection by adding this $5 Indian Gold Half Eagle to your cart today!