This proof-quality colored coin is part of the Royal Canadian Mint's 2014 five-part series of fine Silver, Gold and Platinum coins featuring four "day in the life" scenes of the iconic Bald Eagle.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 Fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 8,500 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a unique portrait of a Bald Eagle in flight. As the eagle turns, angling itself to dive, a view of the graceful raptor's underside is shown.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this Silver $20 Soaring Bald Eagle coin to your cart today!